miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Hello everybody!

This is going to be our new way to get in touch, to work together and to communicate after school. I suppose the people who know me have in mind that I am not very good at technology, so I hope you will be patient with my efforts to work through this tool.
My intention is to use this blog to get in touch with students and their parents (let's first see if it works with 1st and 2nd ESO students). Dates of exams, contents, extra activities, homework, remedial and reinforcement activities  could be included. We will also include videos, songs, culture corners, grammar flashes, games, quizzes and funny things like these.  
I would also be glad to know that other friends and colleages read my blog, that's to say OUR blog, as a way of sharing experiences and comments.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario